Brain, Development and Behaviour
Brain, Development and Behaviour (BDB) is an integrated clinical network providing assessment and consultative services for children 0-18 years old with complex developmental disabilities requiring a multidisciplinary approach, including but not exhaustively:
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Global Developmental Delay
- Early Developmental Impairment
- Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder
- Developmental Coordination Disorder and other neurodevelopmental conditions.
We bring together healthcare professionals from the departments of Pediatrics (Developmental Pediatrics, Child Neurology and Neonatology), Genetics and Psychiatry as well as Allied Health Services (Psychology, Audiology, Speech and Language Pathology, Physical Therapy and Occupational Therapy to provide individualized multidisciplinary care to children with developmental delays.
The BDB clinical network includes two multidisciplinary clinics:
- BDB 0 - 7 Clinic for children 0-7 years old
- BDB 7 - 18 Clinic for children 7-18 years old
Patients referred to the BDB Clinics are oriented to the appropriate services via a systematic triage process through our BDB Centralized Intake Office.
For more information on how to refer a patient, click on the tab below.
Refer a patient
- 514‑412-4400, poste 24496 ou 68288 (BDB Centralized Intake Office)
- 514‑415-4136 (fax)
- email@example.com (email)