How to apply
Steps to apply:
1. Complete the Application Form and Reference Form , and attach a photo (Application Form can be downloaded during the recruitment period).
2. You can either drop the forms off:
- in person, in room BS 1.2736 (Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.), or
- by mail: Volunteers’ Office, Room BS 1.2736, Montreal Children's Hospital, Glen Site (MUHC) 1001 Decarie Blvd., Montreal, QC H4A 3J1
3. If your application is selected, an interview will be scheduled.
Please note the following mandatory requirements:
- you must be at least 17 years of age (19 years of age to volunteer on the inpatient wards),
- you can commit to three hours per week for a six-month period
- you agree to a police check (form will be provided during the interview),
- you agree to have your completed (can be submitted after the interview) and,
- you agree to provide references (submit reference form at time of application).
Please note that every volunteer is subject to a probationary period of three weeks.
Thank you for your interest in The Montreal Children's Hospital. Our fall recruitment is now over. Please check our website in early January 2018 for the next recruitment dates.