Vision and values
Our vision: The Montreal Children’s Hospital is a world-renowned pediatric hospital where everyone is devoted to putting the needs of children first.
- Patient and family-centered
- Culturally sensitive
- Collaborative and supportive
- Innovative and passionate
- Child advocacy
- Focus on the child to provide the best care experience for infants, children, adolescents and their families, both physically and emotionally.
- Embrace all cultures by adopting culturally sensitive behaviour and demonstrating respect in all our daily interactions.
- Forge strong links with community and regional partners to ensure continuous care of children from infancy to adulthood, regardless of where they live.
- Push the boundaries of pediatric care through innovative research, teaching, technology and state-of-the-art medical care.
- Be a voice for children, and promote the wellness of infants, children and adolescents within our community, with government, and in all areas that touch children's lives.