Practical Problems in Pediatrics: Virtual Edition
Two-day virtual course
EARLY BIRD Registration Deadline: December 16, 2022
This general pediatric course has been held annually for the past 40 years, and covers a wide variety of subjects. The focus is on practical information and specific management guidelines for immediate use in the office setting.
- Emphasis on the appropriate management of pediatric problems in the office;
- Creating awareness of important advances in pediatric care;
- Direct interaction with hospital specialists in a workshop format.
View the full Draft Agenda here.
There are 3 ways to register:
- online at https://www.pedscourses-mch-mcgill.ca/eng/register.php;
- fax us your completed Registration Form including your credit card number;
- mail in your completed Registration Form with a cheque or credit card number.
To obtain the registration form by email or by fax, please e-mail us at [email protected] or call us at 1-450-292-3456, ext. 227.
For more information, please visit www.pedscourses-mch-mcgill.ca