Free tax clinic at the Montreal Children’s Hospital
The ESG-UQAM Tax Clinic provides services to low-income families of children hospitalized at the MCH
Maximum income for 2018:
- Single person: $25,000
- Couple: $30,000 + $2,000 per child or dependent
- Adult with 1 child: $30,000 + $2,000 per child or dependant
No returns filed for: death, bankruptcy, capital gain or loss, self-employment income, rental income or employment expenses, foreign source income, separation or divorce in 2018.
If you wish to take advantage of this free service, you must:
- Go to the reception desk of the MCH Social Work Department (BS1 2018)
- Take a form indicating the documents to be returned
- Leave your name and contact information
- Return your documents no later than Monday, March 25 at 4 p.m.
- A volunteer from the ESG-UQAM Tax Clinic will prepare your tax return from the ESG-UQAM offices
Your income tax return will be ready to be picked up on Monday, April 15 at 9 a.m. at the reception desk of the MCH Social Work Department
For further information : Aude Exertier, Pro Bono Québec : 514 904-1076 # 601