HELP US MANAGE H1N1 FLU
Due to increases in the number of H1N1 flu cases in Montreal, we are asking all visitors to respect the following guidelines:
- Always wash hands when entering and leaving the hospital
- Do not visit patients if you have a cough or fever
- Do not visit patients if you are under 18 years of age
- Patients should only have a single visitor at a time
- Wear a mask if you are seeking treatment and have a fever or cough (Mask dispensers are located at all entrances)
- During this flu and cold season, we recommend that children under the age of 18 who do not have an appointment or who do not need urgent medial care refrain from coming to the hospital. Thank you for respecting this request.