MCH Trauma reaches out to the community at “The Security at the Heart of the Family” day in Mont-Saint-Hilaire
Wednesday, September 12, 2012 - 14:16
On Saturday, September 15, 2012 from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm behind Ozias-Leduc High School (525 Rue Jolliet), MCH Trauma Specialists will be participating in the “Security at the Heart of the Family” Day. MCH Trauma will be on hand to provide the community with important trauma and injury prevention information and recommendations for all ages. Educational resources on assorted trauma topics will be provided. Important messages will be diffused through interactive activities.MCH Trauma members will be on hand to:
- provide information regarding appropriate car seat verification and adjustments
- increase awareness about everyone’s responsibility in ensuring road safety
- provide information about concussions and other types of commonly seen sports injuries
- discuss the prevention of commonly seen injuries in young children
- demonstrate the effects of impaired driving
- provide information regarding the importance of wearing a helmet
MCH Trauma encourages parents, children and teens to be active, informed and have fun this fall season.
For more information about this event and other trauma and injury prevention related information visit the MCH Trauma website. http://www.thechildren.com/trauma/.
For more information, or if you have comments or questions, please contact:
Dept: Trauma Coordinator Injury Prevention Program, Trauma
Tel : 23422
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org