Road work near Cabot Square: Lambert-Closse Street closed
The Department of Public Works of the Borough of Ville-Marie and the Commission of Electrical Services Montreal (CSEM ) will carry out work on Lambert-Closse street, which requires complete road closures between St. Catherine and Tupper, except for STM buses and emergency vehicles.
TIME AND SEQUENCE OF WORK
- Replacement of a water main;
- Late April to mid-May;
- From Monday to Sunday, 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Reconstruction of underground electrical conduits;
- Mid-May to late May.
- Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Repair of sidewalks and pavement;
- Late May to late June;
- Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Lambert- Closse street will be closed at all times.
This work is being done for the redevelopment of Cabot Square.
- Drivers are asked to take an alternative road;
- Pedestrians will be guided to safe routes;
- Access to institutions and businesses will be maintained at all times;
- Public transit will be active during the work.
We are aware of the inconvenience this work may cause. Be assured that all the necessary measures to reduce the negative effects will be taken. We invite you to share this information with your employees, customers and tenants. Thank you for your cooperation.
For comments or concerns, call 311.