Une once de prévention … a pound of cure
Thursday, January 22, 2009 - 19:31
The Trauma Programs have a quarterly bilingual column entitled une once de prévention … a pound of cure in the Montreal Children’s Hospital Foundation Magazine - Le Children magazine.
- Organized team sports - Fall 2009
- Scald burns
- Activity, fun and safety: finding a balance
- Baby walkers: Let’s uphold the ban
- Back to school, back to sports, and of course, Halloween! What a blast!
- For a trauma-free summer
- Sports and recreational activities: Injury prevention is key
- Start the New Year off Happy, healthy…and trauma free!
- Summer fun and safety
- The MCH Concussion KiT: new in Trauma
- Teen drivers-a shared responsibility
The Montreal Children’s Hospital Trauma Programs were also featured in the Winter 2007 issue of Le Children magazine.
Other featured trauma articles in magazines: