National Bank Family Resource Centre
The National Bank Family Resource Centre is a place where patients and their families can find books, pamphlets and other resources related to child and adolescent health topics.
The professional librarians on staff can guide you to the right resources, answer your questions about children's medical conditions, assist with Internet searches, help you find online resources, and help you learn more about support groups.
The library offers a workstation with a phone and computers with Internet access.
Using the library is easy:
- Drop by in person during opening hours. The National Bank Family Resource Centre is located in Room A RC 1107.
- Visit the library's web site to find a complete listing of library resources, reserve books or request information online.
- Monday and Wednesday from 8:30 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday from 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Telephone: (514) 412-4400, ext. 22383