Trauma in the media
January 15: Global News: Quebec doctors seeing ‘unprecedented’ sledding injuries; cities reconfiguring hills for safety
January 13: Suburban: Slippery Slope
January 8: CJAD:Why are sledding accidents on the rise this winter?
January 8: Global News: Montreal doctors warn sledding can be dangerous as injuries spike
January 8: CTV News: Montreal hospitals reporting record numbers of sledding accidents involving children
January 8: Montreal Gazette: Montreal Children's Hospital warns of increase in sledding accidents
January: Montreal Families: Record number of tobogganing injuries
July 27: The Gazette: Rise in drownings in Quebec blamed in part on pandemic
July 10: Montreal Gazette: How to reduce the risk of drowning in backyard pools
May 26: CJAD: Summer safety during a heat wave.
- September 5: Global news: The opposition at Montreal city hall wants to make cycling safer for children
- September 5: CTV News: Ensemble Montreal wants helmets on all cyclists the law
- September 5: Montreal Gazette: Perez pushes for Montreal bylaw requiring young cyclists to wear helmets
- July 19: CJAD: Summer safety tips
- June 27: CTV News: Baby among hospitalized for cannabis-related sickness since legalization: study
- May 16: Montreal Gazette: Cannabis-laced edibles afre leading to a spike in Child ER visits
- May 16: CTV news: Edible Emergencies: Spike in Cannabis intoxication among young children
- May 16: CBC: Keep cannabis away from kids, Montreal Hospital urges after increase in intoxication cases
- May 16: Global News: Children are eating cannabis and it's dangerous, says Montreal Children's Hospital
- April 18: Montreal Gazette: Grade 10 and 11 students educate peers about heightened driving risks
- December 21: Breakfast Television: Rise in cases of kids consuming pot edibles
- December 20: CJAD: Montreal Children's Hospital advising extra caution about marijuana edibles and kids
- July 18: The Globe and Mail: Why don't people get it? Leaving chilren and pets in hot cars can be lethal?
- July 4: CTV: Children's Hospital new concussion kit focuses on getting kids back to class
- June 22: Breakfast TV: Water safety tips for the summer
- June 21: Montreal Gazette: Most drownings happen in the summer: Here's how to prevent them
- May 25: CJAD: Young children left in hot cars, here's how you can prevent tragedy.
- May 18: Global News: Summer Barbecue Safety
- May 16: CJAD Barbecue Safety Tips
- January 3: CTV News: Tips for parents after 'severe' cases of frostbite
- January 3: Global News: Montreal Hospital warn parents to be vigilant of frostbite
- November 24 Global News: "Safety First around new toys"
- November 24, CJAD Toy Safety
- July 8, CTV news: summer safety tips
- July 7, CJAD Summer Safety Tips
- June 19th Montreal Gazette "One Child is too many": Three young boys drown in separate Quebec incidents
- June 2017 Drowning Alert, Montreal Children's Hospital
- May 30th Global News: Violent crash simulation warns kids to drive safely
- March 16th CJAD Children`s Hospital reports cases of Carbon Monoxide poisoning in children since snow storm
- December 21st Le Devoir Faire de l'exercice favoriserait la guérison de commotions
- September 5th Lapress, Le trampoline, un «sport dangereux»
- August 31st CBC News, Canadian surgeons urge people to throw out bristle BBQ brushes.
- August 29th CBC News, BBQ brush bristles can lodge in throat warns ER doctor
- August 26th Le Devoir, Trampoline intérieur Plus de 170 blessés en moins de deux ans Un rapport du ministère de la Santé et des Services sociaux souligne que le risque se compare à celui du ski alpin
- July 20th TVA nouvelles, Explosions des commotions cérébrales
- July 20th Le Journal de Montréal Les parents concultent davantage pour les commotions cérébrales
- February 25th Montreal Gazette: Concussion effects believed to be cumulative and lasting
- Blue Jays kick-off weekend with visit to the Montreal Children's Hospital