How to apply
Steps to apply:
2. You can either drop the forms off:
a) in person, in room BS 1.2736 (Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.), or
b) by mail:
Volunteers’ Office, Room BS 1.2736
Montreal Children's Hospital, Glen Site (MUHC)
1001 Decarie Blvd.
Montreal QC H4A 3J1
3. If your application is selected, an interview will be scheduled.
Please note the following mandatory requirements:
- you must be at least 17 years of age (19 years of age to volunteer on the inpatient wards),
- you can commit to three hours per week for a six-month period
- you agree to a police check (form will be provided during the interview),
- you agree to have your completed (can be submitted after the interview) and,
- you agree to provide references (submit reference form at time of application).
Please note that every volunteer is subject to a probationary period of three weeks.
Thank you for your interest in volunteering at the Montreal Children’s Hospital.
We will be accepting completed applications as of February 18, 2019. Please ensure that all documents related to your application are completed and submitted to us in a timely manner. (For more on how to apply, see above.)
If you wish to volunteer for the summer program only, please ensure that your completed application is submitted to us by March 25, 2019 at the latest.