Our services include medical and surgical treatments of common and rare conditions:
- congenital and traumatic cataract
- dislocation of the crystalline lens
- glaucoma Retinal degenerations including rare congenital childhood blindness conditions
- surgery on eyelid, orbit and nasolacrimal system
- uveitis (often diagnosed in patients with rheumatoid disorders)
- retinoblastoma interdisciplinary program in conjunction with CHU Sainte-Justine
Our fellowship program is accredited by the American Association for Pediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus and attracts applicants from many countries.