Getting to the hospital
Getting to the hospital
If you are arriving by:
- Metro: Vendôme station, on the Orange line, is located next to the Glen site.
- Bus: There are six local buses that stop directly at Vendôme Metro (37, 90, 102, 104, 105, 124) and five that make frequent stops near the Glen site (17, 78, 63, 371, 420).
- People with reduced mobility looking to access the Glen site should use the new 77 bus route that takes passengers directly from Lionel-Groulx station to the front doors of the Glen. They can also use Transport adapté, which provides door-to-door paratransit service and offers three stops at the Glen (Montreal Children’s Hospital, Royal Victoria Hospital and Cedars Cancer Centre).
- Commuter train: Vendôme station also connects to three commuter train lines: Saint-Jérôme, Candiac and Vaudreuil/Hudson.
- Car: you can access the hospital’s public entrance on Décarie Blvd. from highways 15, 20 and 720. The public parking lot is located underneath the main plaza (see information on parking).
- Bike: dedicated bike lanes surround the site and connect to the City of Montreal lanes situated on Décarie and De Maisonneuve Blvd. The Glen site has numerous bike racks located in the underground parking lot.
- Foot: pedestrians can use entrances on Décarie Blvd. and Glen Rd.
Need more information on public transit and bus schedules? Phone (514) 288-6287 or visit www.stm.info .
The underground parking lot for patients and visitors is located underneath the main plaza. It is accessible via Décarie Blvd, and is directly connected to the hospital via elevators and stairs. The parking lot has a navigational system to direct drivers to a specific level, zone and lane where a parking space is available.
The facility has 42 disabled parking spots as well as 79 recharging stations for hybrid cars. There are drop-off areas for patients at the main entrance or the Emergency entrance (accessible via a ramp), but if you plan to stay at the hospital you must then proceed to the parking lot.
Reduced rates for long-term parking are available for families of chronic patients or long-term hospitalized patients.
Reduced Rate Parking Pass
You can purchase a reduced rate parking pass if your child has numerous clinic appointments or will be in hospital for more than two weeks. Two- or four-week passes may be purchased at the Customer Service Parking Office (A.RC.1000), located in the Larry and Cookie Rossy Promenade on the main floor.
• Visit the Parking Office Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to noon and from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
You can pay for parking passes by credit card (MasterCard or Visa).