Ilana Bank, MDCM, FRCPC, FAAP Pediatric Emergency Medicine
Fun fact about me
I have 4 children and we all love playing sports and going on adventures together.
I love working with children and their families because
It's always fun and challenging.
- Assistant Professor of Pediatrics, McGill University, Pediatric Emergency Medicine
- Chair of MMI Committee, McGill Faculty of Medicine Admissions Committee
- Centre for Medical Education, McGill University
- Director Montreal Children’s Hospital Simulation Program
- Pediatric Director of Specialty Education, Steinberg Centre for Simulation and Interactive Learning
Pediatrics Residency Montreal Children's Hospital, McGill University
Pediatric Emergency Medicine, McGill University
Simulation as a modality for training, curriculum design, disaster management, interproffessional and interdisciplinary learning