To refer a patient
The Montreal Children’s Hospital cares for patients up to 18 years of age requiring tertiary and quaternary pediatric medical, surgical or psychiatric care, neonatal or pediatric intensive care and/or complex pediatric health care services.
We offer consultation or transfers 24 hours/day, 7 days/week. Community and referring physicians may call the following phone number for information regarding transfers and consultations with a specialist at any time: 514-412-4242.
Other important phone numbers:
- Emergency 514-412-4499
- Neontal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) 514-412-4452
- Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU) 514-412-4238
- Medical Imaging
- Blood, urine, stool and sweat tests
- Brain, development and behaviour services
- Sleep testing
- Pulmonary function testing